Here's a quick recipe to spice up your Fall! This recipe is so quick and easy, I highly recommend it for bake sales, dinner guests or just a treat for your family, friends, neighbors or coworkers. Enjoy!
Easy Pumpkin Cupcakes
1 box Yellow Cake Mix (I like Betty Crocker)
One 8oz can of Pumpkin Puree
Cake Spice from Penzey's Spice Shop OR Pumpkin Pie Spice
1. Mix cake according to the directions.
2. Add in the pumpkin.
3. Mix in about 1-2 Tsp of Cake Spice OR 2-3 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
4. Pour into cupcake liners and bake until cake springs back when touch in the center
Cream Cheese Frosting:
Two 8oz Cream Cheese Package (softened)
1 bag of Confectioner's Sugar (Powdered Sugar)
1 Tsp Vanilla
1 Tbsp Milk
1. Put Cream Cheese into electric stand mixer. Beat for about 30 seconds.
2. Add in vanilla and 1 cup of powdered sugar
3. Add in a teeny bit of milk
4. Mix in 1/2 cup of softened butter
5. Add more powdered sugar; continue to add until the entire bag is mixed in.
6. Add a little milk as needed to make as soft or stiff as you desire
7. Top cupcakes with frosting; seal and refrigerate after using
These easy cupcakes are a HUGE hit! Try them and let me know how it goes! Happy Baking!