After my last post, I had some extra cream cheese frosting. Soo.... I mixed it with some peanut butter and came up with this amazing frosting/fudge/topping/filling/PB buckeye mix. I LOVE it!! Try it out and let me know what you use it for. The possibilities are endless!
Two 8oz Pkgs of Cream Cheese (softened)
1 bag (32oz) of Confectioner's Sugar (Powdered Sugar)
2 sticks of butter (softened)
1. Mix Cream Cheese, Butter and 2 cups powdered sugar together.
2. Add in vanilla and a small amount of milk.
3. Mix in remaining powdered sugar, adding milk as needed for moisture.
4. Add in peanut butter (use desired amount; I used 1.5 cups)
5. Refrigerate and serve! Store in an air tight container for up to one week.
The possibilities list....
Quick, soft, creamy PB fudge
Quick, creamy PB frosting
Apple Pizza (with sugar cookie crust!)
Ice Cream topping
See? That's only a few! Definitely book mark this recipe and keep it on hand for something quick, easy and OMG delicious! Happy Baking!